Welcome to Ludwell Primary School's PTA page.
All parents, carers, guardians and staff are automatically members of Ludwell Primary School PTA and are welcome to attend meetings. Please don’t be shy, we would love to see you there!
What The PTA Does
We are passionate about our school and helping the children be the best they can be. Over the years we have raised money to help the school in numerous ways.
We are always looking for new fundraising ideas and opportunities, but we usually raise money through fun events and initiatives:
- Summer Fayre
- Christmas Fayre
- Bake Sales
- Film Clubs
- Christmas Cards
- Easter Egg Hunt
- School Lottery
- Ice Lolly Friday
- and lots more...
If you have any other ideas, please do let us know.
The PTA spends its money to enrich and support the education of all children at Ludwell.
Over the years, we have contributed towards/purchased:
- Community Playthings whole- school playset
- It equipment
- Doodle Maths software subscription
- Subsidised school trips
- New guided reading books for all class
- Subsidised the Year 6 residential trip
- Year 6 breakfasts each morning before SATS
- Resources for our newly developed art and design and technology area
- Welly racks for Penguin and Parrot Class
- Whole- school art projects
- Resources and redecoration in Puffin Class
Ways the PTA help the school
- Helps with the Christmas and Summer Fayre
- Provides refreshments at the Christmas and Summer Productions
- Works alongside staff to identify priorities for spending to enrich the education of the children
The PTA Committee
The current Members of the PTA are:-
Co-Chair - Tor Smith- Dowse and Kirsty Underwood
Treasurer - Katie Bates
Secretary - Kirsty Harrington
We also have other helpers who give their time to support event in school. Thank you to you all!
Staff Representative- Mrs White
If you have any questions, you can talk to any PTA committee member or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org