Ludwell Primary School is committed to providing full accessibility throughout all its grounds and facilities for disabled pupils and adults. The school is a hybrid of the original school building from the 1800s and a more modern extension. The school site is fully wheelchair accessible. .
The school site provides:
- a disabled parking space directly outside the school's entrances
- easy access into the school's main building with disabled ramp access
- wheelchair accesible corridors with wheelchair ramps provided
- access to disabled toilets
- access to a hearing loop system
You are able to view our Accessibility Plan under the Policies tab on the website.
Please contact the school office on 01747 828519 or email@example.com if you have any queries or questions regarding disability access around Ludwell Primary School.
To find out more about the school's Special Educational Needs and Disability provision, please visit the SEND page of our website.