Please find detailed below any current vacancies. Should you have any questions about a position, please call the school office on: 01747 828519 or e-mail: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Many thanks for your interest in working at Ludwell Primary School.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Louise Keohane, HR Officer, Pickwick Academy Trust, c/o Corsham Primary School, Pound Pill, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9YW. Tel 01249 712387
Pickwick Academy Trust would like to recruit a full-time, permanent Class Teacher, based
at Ludwell Primary School.
The salary offered will be between M1 £28,000 and M6 £38,810, depending on experience. UPS will be considered for the right candidate.
Required to start: Easter, May half term or September start.
Ludwell Primary School would like to appoint an enthusiastic and high quality teacher with vision and
creativity, who enjoys working within a dynamic and committed staff. We believe that children only get one
chance to experience childhood, and that they have an absolute right to the highest quality of education.
We are seeking applicants who are:
• Confident teachers who demonstrate high expectations of both pupil achievement and behaviour for
• Energetic, warm and caring
• Passionate about learning and demonstrate a desire to research and find out more in order to
improve their own practice
• Can work creatively using our outstanding curriculum as a starting point
• Flexible, with a strong commitment to teamwork
• Have great organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Keen to share and develop professionally as an outstanding, skilled teacher who demonstrates a
potential for future leadership
Please refer to the job description and person specification for further information.
The selection process will include a lesson observation and a formal interview.
Interested candidates are required to complete and return an application form by 12noon
on Wednesday 1st March 2023.
Interviews will be conducted on Wednesday 8th March 2023
Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Pickwick Academy Trust would like to recruit a part-time, permanent Teaching Assistant based at Ludwell Primary School.
Hours: 22 hours per week, 8.30-12.00noon and 1.00pm-3.00pm, Monday to Thursday, 38 weeks per year (term time, excluding TD days).
Salary: D4, £21,189 - pro rata, per annum (actual salary £10,535 per annum), dependent on experience.
Start date: February 2023
End date: 25th July 2023
We would like to appoint a committed and flexible Teaching Assistant, to support groups and individual children with their learning. Being able to work as part of a team is essential as well as being able to use your own initiative. The successful candidate will need excellent communication and liaison skills and will be closely supported by a class teacher and wider team. Experience of supporting children in the EYFS and KS1 is desirable as well as experience of supporting children with SEND or where English is a second language.
Duties will include:
• Supporting pupils learning, either in groups or through 1:1 work. The exact tasks will depend on the learning support needs of the pupil/s
• Supporting pupils self-esteem, inclusion and behavioural development
• Provide physical/personal care to pupils where required
• Supporting the teacher/s
• Supporting the curriculum - Support the delivery of the English and Mathematics curriculum along with other aspects of both the National Curriculum and the enhanced curriculum offered by the school.
• Support the school e.g. assisting with setting up, storing and retrieving and general maintenance of classroom equipment and teaching aids.
|Advert Class Teacher FT FTerm - Ludwell - Jan. 23.pdf||Download|
|APPLICATION FORM Pickwick Academy Trust Dec 2022.doc||Download|
|Job Description Class Teacher.pdf||Download|
|Person Specification - Class Teacher.pdf||Download|
|Pickwick Academy Trust vision strategy mission summary overview.pdf||Download|
|Privacy Notice Job Applicants September 2022.pdf||Download|
|Professional Expectations and Standards Policy Nov 2021.pdf||Download|
|Trust Overarching Statement for Safeguarding REVIEWED March 22.pdf||Download|